Internationally the No.1 hose for the brewing and beverage industry
The Purple Snake can be found at Amazon Hose, a Select Continental ContiTech Distributor throughout Florida. We carry a wide variety of brewery hose and fittings designed to make the brewery process more efficient and cleaner. The Nation’s leading commercial brewery, as well as, many of the micro-breweries choose to use the Purple Snake in their brewing process because of its quality, flexibility and design.
Why the PURPLE SNAKE® versus the other brewery hoses in the market?
The PURPLE SNAKE’s impressive quality make it the ideal hose for breweries, winepresses, bottlers and many other installations in the brewing, beverage and spirits industry. Flexibility, pressure resistance and long service life – even under extreme working conditions – are additional advantages, which make the hose most popular all over the world. The new, optimized lining conforms to foodstuffs regulations and is absolutely neutral to taste and odor, homogeneous, smooth and temperature resistant up to +90°C (+194°F). The hose is resistant to conventional cleaning agents and disinfectants. PURPLE SNAKE® can easily be cleaned conventionally or by CIP installations. Together with our crimped coupling systems and our rubber bumper guard it becomes the ideal hose assembly!
It’s marking has blue wavy line on red cover, with the words “Continental ContiTech PURPURSCHLANGE® FDA glass/fork symbol BfR EG 1935/2004 2023/2006 Made in Germany”, spirally applied.
- White, non-porous and high-performing special lining, absolutely neutral to taste and odor
- Reinforcements: synthetic fibers
- Red, fabric patterned special cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
- Working pressure up to 16 bar / 232 psi
- Temperature range from -30°C up to +90°C / -22°F up to +194°F (up to +100°C / +212°F max. 60 minutes)
- Can be steam cleaned up to +130°C / +266°F (max. 30 minutes)
- Suitable for pure alcohol up to 98%
- Meets the requirements of EG 1935/2004 and EG 2023/2006
- Meets the recommendation XXI cat. 2 of BfR and FDA (21 CFR 177.2600)
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
For more information, call one of our brewery market experts at Amazon Hose (800) 506-5514. You can also visit our website at www.AmazonHose.com.