Over the last couple of years there has been an explosion of interest in beer brewing, from home brewers to fully fledged microbreweries, the culture of beer brewing is stronger than ever. There are 126 breweries in Florida alone! Funky Buddha, Yuengling and Cigar City Brewery are just a few of the customers Amazon has worked with in the past.
Whether you’re brewing an IPA or a lager, there are a number of hoses and fittings used in the brewing process.
- Stainless Steel sanitary food grade hose fittings that ensures the purity of the final brew
- Nova Brew Hose from Nova Flex has earned the approval of Anheuser-Busch
- Goodyear Extremeflex Brewery Hose with corrugated EZ Clean cover for added abrasion resistance
- Clear FDA sampling tubing
- Goodyear Spectra 300 wash down hose to keep your vats and facility sparkling
- Super Klean spray nozzles are ergonomically friendly and combat “tired hand syndrome”
Hoses and fittings are critical to the success of the brew. Another important thing to consider is the temperature of the rating on the hose – these can range from -30 degrees Fahrenheit to 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Be sure to discuss this specification with your sales rep.
During the brewing process there are times when extremely hot liquids must be transferred through sterile, food-grade, high temperature tubing or hose. There are a number of things that can go wrong during this step of the brewing process. First, any debris in the hose can contaminate the brew, and spoil the results. Second, hose that is not rated to handle the correct temperature can lead to failure of the hose which, again, can spoil the brew.
Another aspect to consider when choosing brewing hose, is durability. High quality hose that meets the needs of the brewing process can be costly, especially for mid-size to large breweries who need large quantities of hose. It is important to chose durable, high quality hose so that you can be assured your investment will have a long lifespan.
Amazon Hose & Rubber Company has worked with a number of breweries in the past and our experienced staff can help you find the right hose for your brewing process. Contact us with your specification and we will find you a durable, high quality hose to meet your needs.