Continental VersaChem hose has been engineered for maximum versatility, handling a massive variety of liquids, high viscous substances and powdery materials. That versatility also means you can switch it out to use on multiple applications, maximizing efficiency for your business. You can also buy it in bulk to keep in inventory because you can use it so many ways.
• Blue, corrugated EPDM outer lining is abrasion-, ozone-, weather- and UV-resistant.
• Leaves no stain when dragged.
• Identification mark for application.
• White, non-porous, smooth, UHMWPE inner lining with black conductive stripe.
• Smooth lining allows good drainage and easy cleaning when changing medium.
• Abrasion- and chemical-resistant.
• Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with dual steel helix wires.
• Universal hose with static dissipating UHMWPE liner for multiple chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications.
• Ideal for conveying chemicals in explosive atmospheres where static dissipation is a requirement.
• Widely used in the food and beverage industry with hygienic/sanitary products and foodstuffs.
• Suitable for most liquids, high viscous and powdery materials.
• FDA/USDA compliant; resistant to conventional cleaning agents and CIP processes.
Hose Design Ratio: 4:1
Sizes: ½”, 1″, 1½”, 2″ More sizes available soon
Working/Burst Pressure: 250 psi /1,000 psi
Temp. Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
Steam: Up to 288°F (142°C) max. 15 minutes — open ended
Couplings: Contact Amazon Hose for the best coupling options
The VersaChem hose is now available to Amazon Hose & Rubber Company. Call one of our Sales Representatives today at 800-506-5514 or visit our website at www.amazonhose.com!