Continental ContiTech’s Technical Manager conducted a training seminar with Amazon Hose and Rubber Company’s Territory Managers on an updated hydraulic hose crimper, the PC125 Perma Hydraulic Hose Crimper. This equipment can be utilized by our customers to fabricate hydraulic assemblies in their own shop or with your field service fleet. The benefits of having this capability include, decreases in downtime and costs. This allows the customer to maintain their equipment in a more efficient manner and keep the project on schedule.
Amazon Hose offers several different models of these crimpers with a wide range of capabilities. As an example, refer to the specifications below:
PC125 Perma Crimper
The PC125 portable crimper with its open design, removable pusher and easy-to-use, spring-loaded die set, is designed for higher production volume and repetitive use. Crimp diameter is set and controlled with an easy-to-read micrometer. The PC125 is packaged for shop service and includes the crimper and 1 HP, 110V electric pump on a common base, compression ring, pressure plate, magnetized die ring pusher, stop/start remote pendant switch, metric micrometer, adjustable coupling stop and adjustable retraction stop.
- Easy-to-read, fully adjustable metric micrometer allows precise setting of crimp diameters to an accuracy of +/-.1mm
- Open design with vertical feed for good operator visibility
- Removable pusher and spring-loaded die set for easy loading
- Magnetized pusher to attach compression ring for repetitive use
- 35-ton cylinder
- Automatic shut-off for precise crimps
- Adjustable retraction stop limits ram retractions for quick repetitive crimps
- Adjustable coupling stop for accurate, repetitive positioning of the assembly inside the dies
- Two piece, “slide in” die design for easy installation
- Common base for bench mounting
- Color-coded die sets to speed die selection and set-up
- 1 HP, 110V pump
- Pneumatic activation (no electric wires) of remote pendant switch
Capability: 1/4″ through 1¼” ID, 2 wire braid hose and 1″ ID 4-spiral hose with all coupling end styles including most bent tubes.
Power Source: 1 HP, 110V AC, single phase 50-60 Hz, electric pump (PC125/150-E1PUMP) with pneumatic stop/start pendant switch
Oil Capacity: 1 gallon
Mounting: Crimper and pump installed on plate
Dimensions: 20″ deep x 11″ wide x 19″ tall
Weight: 125 lbs.
Contact an Amazon Hose and Rubber Company Representative to consult with you on which crimper package would best suit your requirements!