Are you prepared for the Tropical Depression Nine that will soak Florida and parts of the Southeast Coast of the United States in the next few days? Amazon Hose & Rubber Company is! Our warehouses are flooded with PVC and Rubber Suction hose, Blue and Red Discharge hose, Orange and Clear Kanaline hose and Black Nitrile Discharge hose. In addition to all the hoses, we have a complete array of strainers, bauer fittings and camlock adapters to satisfy the wide variety of pumps in the Florida market. Tropical Depression Nine is set to slam into our west coast and central Florida in the upcoming days. Make sure you’re prepared, purchase your supplies NOW!
Florida has been visited by some of the most destructive and devastating hurricanes on record in the United States causing well over $450 billion in damage since the early 20th century. The value of insured property in Florida against water damage is the highest in the nation and on the rise.
- Four storms in 44 days caused an estimated $45 billion in damage.
- Each of the storms is still ranked among the top ten costliest hurricanes in the U.S., according to the Insurance Information Institute.
- Florida was the first state to be hit by four hurricanes in one season since Texas in 1886.
- At the time, FEMA’s response to the four hurricanes was the largest in the agency’s 26-year history.
- Because of the 2004 hurricanes, nearly $369 million in federal funds was set aside for the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program. The program funds projects that will protect Florida communities during future storms.
- FEMA received disaster assistance applications from approximately 1.3 million households and businesses in Florida and provided nearly $1.6 billion in grants to state residents.
- The agency sent nearly $2.5 billion in federal aid to the state to reimburse local governments and eligible state agencies for nearly 27,000 recovery and rebuilding projects – that amounts to about half of all public disaster recovery projects nationwide for that year.
In order to meet the needs of contractors, government agencies and individual homeowners, Amazon Hose & Rubber Company stocks a full-line of water suction and discharge hose assemblies and pump adapters. We carry top line brands, such as, Continental ContiTech, Kuriyama, SunFlow, Pacific Echo, Dixon, Jason, NovaFlex and many more. These products allow Amazon Hose to provide hose and fittings for use on a variety of dewatering pumps, which is crucial in a time of emergency when vast amounts of water needs to be moved in a hurry.
- PVC and Rubber Suction hose
- Blue and Red Discharge hose
- Orange and Clear Kanaline hose
- Black Nitrile Discharge hose
- Bauer fittings
- Camlock adapters
In Amazon’s 97-year history, we have weathered all of these storms and are here to serve our customers in preparing for this hurricane season. Please contact our Hose Specialists today at (800) 506-5514 and request a quote on any of the items listed above, or visit us at www.AmazonHose.com.