Amazon Hose is a leading global provider of hydraulic and industrial hoses to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span a variety of manufactures that we represent along with our expertise in hose applications and fabrication. Our extensive inventory and market knowledge allows us to deliver innovative solutions to our customer’s problems. We drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers and employees.
Amazon Hose is looking for a seasoned and experienced technical Counter Sales Representative who will be responsible for interacting with existing customers, helping them diagnose a solution to their specific needs while working closely with warehouse personnel and sales representatives to assist in generating sales.
Provide excellent customer service to all customers including assessing customer needs and processing orders, reviewing inventory availability and ensuring customer satisfaction, while identifying revenue opportunities making sure to sell product at the gross profit margin as set by Management.
Has a working knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures within the industry.
Minimum 3 years of counter sales experience – ideally in the hose or construction industry. Strong knowledge of relevant hose applications, industries and technologies. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including dynamic one-on-one communication.
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and ability to establish credibility quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Collaborative problem-solver; ability to quickly assess customer’s needs, process orders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong tech & computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Identify and close additional purchase of products and services by customers
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients in person or via telephone
- Bilingual English & Spanish preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Amazon Hose offers competitive career opportunities with excellent compensation and benefit packages. Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.