Amazon Hose is a leading global provider of hydraulic and industrial hoses to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span a variety of manufactures that we represent along with our expertise in hose applications and fabrication. Our extensive inventory and market knowledge allows us to deliver innovative solutions to our customer’s problems. We drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers and employees.
Amazon Hose is looking for a Hose Assembler who is responsible for filling customer orders according to sales order specifications who relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Responsible for filling customer orders in a manner that meets company standards by obtaining merchandise of hose and related fittings from floor, shelf or bin location and ensures the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. May operate materials handling equipment and light fabricating hand tools and welder or forklift. Assemble and repair hoses of various shapes, sizes and pressures.
Minimum 5 years of related experience with trades such as auto parts assembly, etc.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within this field.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- NAHAD Hose Safety Institute Certification preferred but not required
- Must be able to read fabricate and weld hose assemblies
- Must be able to read and interpret tape measure and experienced with metric sizes
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Collaborative problem-solver
- Strong math skills add and subtract fractions and calculate percentages
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills required
Employee is regularly required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and frequently required to use hands and fingers to assemble hoses. Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme heat. Job required exposure to moving mechanical parts. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Amazon Hose offers competitive career opportunities with excellent compensation and benefit packages. Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.