Amazon Hose is a leading global provider of hydraulic and industrial hoses to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span a variety of manufactures that we represent along with our expertise in hose applications and fabrication. Our extensive inventory and market knowledge allows us to deliver innovative solutions to our customer’s problems. We drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers and employees.
The Warehouse Hose Assembler is responsible for filling customer orders according to sales order specifications and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the essential functions of the job.
Responsible for filling customer orders in a manner that meets company standards by obtaining merchandise of hose and related fittings from floor or shelf location and ensures the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. May operate materials handling equipment and light fabricating hand tools or forklift. Assemble and repair hoses of various shapes, sizes, chemical use and pressures.
Minimum 2 years of related experience with trades such as auto parts assembly, plumbing, construction or industrial market. Some hose assembly experience or working knowledge a plus.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and interpret tape measure
- Must be able to read and write English / Bilingual preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Collaborative problem-solver
- Strong math skills add and subtract fractions and calculate percentages
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills required
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Employee is regularly required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds. Employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme heat. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
* An Equal Opportunity Employer, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
* All candidates must be able to pass pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.