Amazon Hose is a leading global provider of hydraulic and industrial hoses to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span a variety of manufactures that we represent along with our expertise in hose applications and fabrication. Our extensive inventory and market knowledge allows us to deliver innovative solutions to our customer’s problems. We drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers and employees.
Amazon Hose is looking for a seasoned and experienced Inside Sales Representative/Technician who will be responsible for assisting in developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers to increase sales of our products while working closely to support Outside Sales and Business Development Managers to generate sales.
Provide excellent customer service to all customers including assessing customer needs and processing orders, reviewing inventory availability and ensuring customer satisfaction, while identifying revenue opportunities making sure to sell product at the gross profit margin as set by Management. Work in team environment with outside sales representatives in order to grow territory.
Has a working knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures within the industry.
Minimum 3 years of inside sales experience – ideally in the hose or construction industry. Strong knowledge of relevant hose applications, industries and technologies. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including dynamic one-on-one communication.
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and ability to establish credibility quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Collaborative problem-solver; ability to quickly assess customer’s needs, process orders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong tech & computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Identify and close additional purchase of products and services by customers
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients via telephone or telemarketing
- Ability to handle customers over the phone
- Bilingual English & Spanish preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Amazon Hose offers competitive career opportunities with excellent compensation and benefit packages. Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.