SAE 30R7 fuel hose is a low pressure hose with outstanding resistance to a variety of fuels.
*Not to be used for LPG, Propane and Natural Gas.
*Do not use for pressure line on fuel injection engines.
*Not for use with sour gas and not compatible with biodiesel fuels.
- Low pressure fuel hose
- Black Chlorosulfonated polyethylene cover (CSM)
- Nitrile-based Chemigum® tube
- Two spiral polyester reinforcement
- Temperature range: -30°F to +257°F
- Recommended for clamped hose application on all fuel systems
- Nitrile-based tube provides exceptional resistance to a variety of fuel systems
- Cover compound provides exceptional oil, heat, ozone and weathering resistance
|30R7 Fuel Hose|
|Amazon Part #||Hose Size ID¹||Standard Lengths (Ft.)||Working PSI²||Vacuum Rating (in/Hg)||Bend Radius (in)|
¹ID=Inside Diameter ²PSI=Pounds per Square Inch