The Reelcraft Series 7000 spring retractable hose reel is very robust and ideal for the most demanding applications. The base and guide arm are constructed from high-grade steel and engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength.
- Individually powder-coated steel components provide maximum protection from premature corrosion
- Inlet hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of stress on the swivel
- Low-pressure 1/2 in. x 50 ft. PVC hose included; hose is for air or water service only
- Guide arm adjusts to seven positions
- Base plate, upright, and guide arm are constructed from 11 gauge steel; the spool is 16 gauge steel
- Additional Series 7000 spring retractable hose reel models include stainless steel, controlled return, enclosed, twin hydraulic, fuel delivery, pressure wash, and gas/cable welding
- Made in the USA
*Reel is shipped in the top wind position. The reel image is shown in the side wind position.
|Hose End||3/8″ NPT(M)|
|Reel Outlet||1/2″ NPT(F)|
|Max Temperature||150 °F|