We carry Continental’s Vintner hose. The assemblies come with Dixon crimped sanitary tri-clamp ends. For more specific information on this product, please see below:
- Application: For handling in-plant and/or tank truck transfer of wine, beer, potable water and other non-oily, liquid food stuffs.
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 220°F (-34°C to 104°C).
- Working Pressure: 250 PSI through 2” ID.
- Stock Sizes (ID): 1”, 1-1/2” and 2”. Call Amazon Hose for additional sizes and availability.
- Tube: White Chlorobutyl (FDA/USDA compliant and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03).
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with monofilament helix.
- Cover: Gray EPDM synthetic rubber (wrapped) /purple branding tape.
- Couplings: Contact Amazon Hose for a complete line of fitting options.