Amazon Hose and Rubber Company is an after market supplier of automotive and truck hose products. Systems like power steering, air conditioning and brake lines require special automotive hoses to function efficiently and consistently. Each type of automotive and truck hose is specially designed to fit its function, whether flexible or rigged.
There are three main types of brake hoses are:
The main types of power steering hoses are:
- High pressure, DOT approved 324 wire reinforced rubber
- Gear Box Type/Rack and Pinion
- High pressure Teflon with stainless braided outer jacket
- Low pressure fabric reinforced return lines
- Hose assemblies with internal springs are often used to prevent over-bending
Air Conditioning Hoses (SAE J2064):
- All types of Goodyear Galaxy style hoses and fittings
- Large bore hoses for bus and transit applications
- Stainless Steel flexible hose assemblies
- Stainless jacketed Teflon
The specialists at Amazon Hose and Rubber Company can help you find the correct hose for your application. We are also capable of servicing the classic car enthusiast for those hard to find assemblies that may require replication in order to get you back up and running. We also provide custom hoses for street rods and race cars. In addition, we are capable of making custom aluminum tubing fabrications.
Automotive Hose Repair Services When You Need Them!
We also know that a broken hose can be a time consuming problem. When hoses break it can stop production, throwing off the timeline of your project and decreasing your efficiency. That’s why we offer automotive hose repair services at our Miami, Tampa, and Orlando locations. We have trained and experienced staff who can repair automotive hoses, often while you wait!
Contact Amazon Hose and Rubber Company to learn more about our automotive hoses and repair services.